Spinach is one of our favorite smoothie ingredient. Try it, it’s packed with Iron and Vitamin C!
- ½ cup of finely chopped spinach
- 1 cup of fresh orange juice
- 3-4 frozen blackberries
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- a handful of nuts of your choice
Combine the ingredients in a blender and mix for about 20 seconds. Top with some blackberries and serve cold. Enjoy our vegan spinach smoothie recipe!
Not quite your usual fruit salad, the sweet arugula salad is a vitamin & energy snack perfect at any age (provided you don’t have high blood-sugar). Continue reading “Sweet Arugula Salad – Vegan Recipe”
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup of Dziugas cheese, sliced
- ½ cup of lamb’s spinach
- 1 small orange
- 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese
- a few parsley leaves
- 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice
Cheese Salad Preparation
Combine the ingredients in a large bowl and add lemon juice. Mix well and serve.
Enjoy this delicious cheese salad at home!
The Moroccan Sunshine Salad is a slight variation of another salad we have presented earlier on our website.
- 4 egg whites½ cup of cooked lentils
- ½ cup of finely chopped arugula
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- ½ orange, peeled and sectioned
- ½ carrot, sliced
- ½ green bell pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup of fresh cranberries
The Dressing / Balsamic-Dijon Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ½ tsp of ground red pepper
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
Combine the vegetables in a large bowl. Add lentils and mix well. Set aside.
In a smaller bowl, shake together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and red pepper. Pour the vinaigrette over the vegetables and mix well. Top with orange and cranberries.
Serve your Moroccan Sunshine Salad cold. Enjoy!
Want a little taste of North Africa? Taste this delicious Vegan Moroccan Salad.
- 1 cup of chopped lettuce
- ½ cup of chopped baby spinach
- 2 medium sized oranges
- ¼ cup of walnuts (almonds are also a great option)
- ¼ cup of dates, finely chopped (always choose fresh dates)
- 1 tbsp of fresh orange juice (if you think that taste is too sweet for you, simply replace it with lime juice)
Moroccan Salad Preparation:
Combine the ingredients in a large bowl and season with orange (or lime) juice. Mix well and serve cold.
Enjoy this or try other delicious salads!