Dark Chocolate and Almond Balls – sounds like a complicated dessert, but it’s not. It’s just yummy. Continue reading “Dark Chocolate and Almond Balls – Vegetarian Recipe”
- 13oz store-bought poundcake
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of cornstarch
- 1 ½ cup of milk
- 1/3 cup of raw cocoa
- molten chocolate topping
- 1 cup of melted butter
- 1 cup of grated dark chocolate
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder
- ¾ cup of all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp of raw cocoa powder
Choco Brownies Preparation:
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Place some baking paper over a baking sheet. Set aside.
Melt the butter in a deep pot. Slowly add the chocolate and sugar. Stir for about 5 minutes, or until the chocolate melts and you get a nice smooth mixture. Set aside and cool for a while.
Crack the eggs into a pot and add vanilla powder. Now add the flour and mix well with an electric mixer. When the mixture is nicely combined, shape the brownies using molds.
Bake for about 20 minutes and remove from the oven. Cool for a couple of hours before serving. Enjoy your vegetarian Dark Chocolate Brownies!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
This creamy coffee smoothie is delicious and easy to prepare. It will provide your energy to start the day.
- 1.5 cup of milk (you can use any kind of milk you like)
- 1 tsp of instant coffee
- 1 tsp of raw cocoa powder (I like to choose organic cocoa powder, no sugar added)
- 3 tsp of brown sugar
- 1 banana
- 3 chocolate cubes of your choice (I like to use the chocolate with 85% of cocoa with some raisins)
Coffee Smoothie Preparation:
Simply combine the ingredients in a blender for 30 seconds and drink cold. You can add some whipped dessert topping, but that is optional.