Moroccan style stew, with a modern twist: try our pressure cooker beans tajine, a vegan recipe for the hungry 🙂
- 1 ½ pound of beans, canned and precooked
- 2 medium – sized carrots, sliced
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 2 medium – sized onions, sliced
- 5 gloves of garlic, minced
- 3 small – sized tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 1 small chili pepper
- 1 cup of sliced celery
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 7 glasses of water
With the cooker’s lid off, heat the olive oil on high. Stir-fry the onions for 2 minutes.
Add sliced carrots, pepper and garlic. Cook for about 10 minutes on high temperature. Then add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, and 1 more glass of hot water.
Add the precooked beans and 5 glasses of water. Now add the celery and chili pepper.
Securely lock the cooker’s lid. Set for 10 minutes on high.
Enjoy your Pressure Cooker Beans Tajine – Vegan Recipe!