No wonder this Moroccan Apricot Rice is finger-licking good: salty-sweet-spicy!
- 1 cup of brown rice
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 medium-sized carrots, grated
- 1 small tomato, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Moroccan spice seasoning
- 1 medium-sized onion, peeled and chopped
- 6-7 dried apricots, halved
In a deep pot, bring 3 cups of water to a boiling point. Add rice and cook until the water evaporates. Remove from the heat.
Melt the butter in a frying pan. Add onion and stir-fry until translucent.
Now add tomato, apricots, and Moroccan spice seasoning. Cook for five more minutes and add rice. Stir well to combine.
Top with grated carrots and serve. Enjoy our vegan Moroccan Apricot Rice!