Our newest addition to the salad recipes is delicious and light, perfect for the summer. A fresh vitamin supply for you!
- ½ cup of lettuce, finely chopped
- ½ cup of sweet corn
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ green bell pepper, sliced
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp of dry rosemary, crushed
- a few drops of fresh lime juice
Wash and cut the bell peppers in half. Remove the seeds and the pulp. Slice into thin slices. Peel and slice the onion.
Use a big serving platter and arrange the vegetables. You can play with some colors, or even add some ingredients you like.
Sprinkle some rosemary and some drops of fresh lime juice. Serve immediately.
Enjoy your Light Summer Salad!