Yummy! This Tabasco hot beans chili recipe will make a tasty and very spicy lunch.
- 1 can (14oz) of beans, precooked
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (cubes)
- 1 tsp of Tabasco sauce
- 1 red pepper (hot or sweet), chopped (cubes)
- 1 tsp of chili powder
- 1 tbsp of chopped parsley / oregano / thyme (according to taste)
- 3 tbsp of oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, peeled and chopped
- for the garnish: pickled mushrooms and pickled beetroot
Heat up the oil over a medium temperature. Stir-fry the onion for a couple of minutes. Add the pepper for a minute, then add the tomatoes and about two tablespoons of water and continue to cook for ten more minutes.
Now add the beans and about ¼ cup of water. Bring it to a boil and cook for another ten minutes. Remove from the heat and transfer to a bowl.
Add Tabasco sauce and chopped parsley or oregano. Mix well and serve your delicious hot beans chili with pickles (we chose pickled mushrooms and beetroot, but you can go wild and personal 🙂